- Keep wax melt burner and melted wax away from children & pets.
- Always use within sight and never leave burner unattended.
- Do not overfill the wax bowl.
- Wax & burner will remain hot after the tea light has been extinguished.
- Do not try to move wax melt burner until it has completely cooled, and wax has solidified.
- Do not add water or fragrance oils to the wax bowl under any circumstances.
- Keep wax clear of debris.
- Only ever use unscented tea lights.
- Only use standard size tea lights (burn time approx. 4 hours). Never use larger tea lights or other candles and never use more than 1 tea light in your burner.
- Do not ingest – if eaten, seek medical attention immediately.
- Do not pour liquid wax into drain.
- Do not use sharp or metal objects to remove solidified wax from burner.
- Discard burner if it is cracked, chipped, or broken.
- Do not apply excessive pressure when removing solid wax as this may damage your burner.
- Do not put burner in freezer to remove wax.
LC Aromas Infinity Wax Melts – Linen Fresh
LC Aromas Infinity wax melts are available in all of our luxurious fragrances and are perfect when paired with our exciting range of burners.
Wax Melt Burners Care & Safety
In order to get the most from your wax melts & wax melt burner, please read the following guidelines.
- Place wax burner on a flat, level surface away from draughts, other heat sources & flammable objects. We recommend placing your burner on a heat-resistant coaster or plate.
- Position wax melt segment in the top bowl of the wax melt burner
- Insert & light tea light in the base of the burner allowing heat from tea light to melt the wax above, releasing fragrance. Unlike candles, wax melts will not evaporate, and you can re-use the wax multiple times until scent is completely gone.
- To remove wax: Extinguish tea light & allow wax to cool & solidify. Once solid again, light tea light for approx. 30 second, extinguish tea light and use kitchen paper to slide out wax. Wipe clean with kitchen paper before adding new wax.
4 in stock